Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Clear the Clutter!

This September, Clear the Clutter is celebrating our 5 year anniversary! 5 years of organizing has zipped right by. People often ask if I deal with hoarders. The answer is no, hoarders need special attention from someone equipped to handle all their issues. I deal with people that we can all relate to. In fact, 9 times out of 10, the majority of their home are clean and organized. They are people who have a trouble spot (or room) that needs some help. Often times, they are generally organized people who have had something change in their life: a baby, a divorce, a death, the start of a new job…you name it. Something happened in their life that got them off track.

I have truly enjoyed each client. The best moment for me is when we are done and they breathe a huge sigh of relief. Less stress, less stuff, more freedom. Thank you to all my clients for allowing me to share my passion with you. I look forward to the next 5 years and the next after that.



Meagan Farrell, professional organizer, is the owner of Clear the Clutter organizing services. She can be reached at (360) 631-7268 or at clear_theclutter@yahoo.com. Check out her blog at http://cleartheclutterprofessionalorganizing.blogspot.com/


No comments: